KOUGA LOCAL MUNICIPALITY (EC108)
DIRECTORATE: CORPORATE SERVICES
NOTICE NO: 129/2022
ADVERTISING SERVICES IN PRINT MEDIA FOR A PERIOD OF THREE YEARS
Prospective Service Providers are hereby invited to submit tenders for the Appointment of a
service provider to render Advertising Services in print media for a period of three years to
Kouga Local Municipality.
An electronic copy of the tender document will be available on E-Tender portal
www.etender.gov.za or the municipal website www.kouga.gov.za as from Friday, 26 August
After downloading the tender document from the website each prospective bidder
MUST send a request to [email protected] and copied to [email protected]
The link will also be available on the municipal website.
A compulsory virtual clarification session will be arranged for the 06 September 2022 @ 12h00.
Any RSVP or show of interest, received after the 11:30am on the 06 September 2022 would not
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 951 3536 5558
• Telegraphic, telephonic, telex, facsimile, email or late tenders will not be
• This contract will be evaluated on the 80/20 point scoring system.
• An electronic copy of the completed tender document with returnable
documents must be submitted with tender submission saved a in a flash drive or
CD. Failure to submit AN ORIGINAL HARD COPY AND A COPY ON EITHER USB or CD
will deem the bid non-responsive.
• A minimum functional assessment score of 70% will be apply to this tender.
• The Guidelines for locally produced goods or locally manufactured goods with a
stipulated minimum threshold where applicable will be applied.
• A valid SARS Tax Clearance Certificate and the Tax compliance Status pin to be
• Prospective Service Providers must register on Kouga Municipality’s Supplier
database as per the registration requirements.
• The National Treasury Central Supplier Database Summary report must be
• In order to claim Preference points a valid originally or certified B-BBEE Status level
Verification certificate or a Sworn Affidavit completed on the DTI format must be
submitted to validate the claim.
• The Council reserves the right to accept any tender and, or part thereof, appoint
more than one contractor, and does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any
tender. The Council reserves the right to appoint any contractor.
• The validity period for submission must be 120 days from the closing date.
• Tenders that are deposited in the incorrect box or delivered to any other venue
will not be considered.
Completed documents in a sealed envelope endorsed “NOTICE NO: 129/2022: “ADVERTISING
SERVICES IN PRINT MEDIA FOR A PERIOD OF THREE YEARS”, must be placed in the Tender Box
21 St Croix Street (back entrance) or 16 Woltemade Street (front entrance), Jeffrey’s Bay,
Room 122 on or before MONDAY, 26 SEPTEMBER 2022 at 12:00.
C. DU PLESSIS