KOUGA LOCAL MUNICIPALITY (EC108)
DIRECTORATE: PLANNING, DEVELOPMENT AND TOURISM
NOTICE NO: 94/2022
SOCIAL HOUSING MIXED LAND USE DEVELOPMENT ON ERF 353 HUMANSDORP (OLD CARAVAN
Suitably qualified, capable and experienced professional service providers are hereby invited
to submit proposal for SOCIAL HOUSING MIXED LAND USE DEVELOPMENT ON ERF 353
HUMANSDORP (OLD CARAVAN PARK).
An electronic copy of the tender document will be available on E-Tender portal
www.etender.gov.za or the municipal website www.kouga.gov.za as from Wednesday, 10
The link will also be available on the municipal website.
A compulsory virtual clarification session will be arranged for the 19 August 2022 @ 12h00. Any
RSVP or show of interest, received after the 11:30am on the 19 August 2022 would not be
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 966 6810 9572
• Telegraphic, telephonic, telex, facsimile, email or late tenders will not be
• This contract will be evaluated on the 80/20point scoring system.
• An electronic copy of the completed tender document with returnable documents
must be submitted with tender submission saved in a flash drive or CD.
Failure to submit AN ORIGINAL HARD COPY AND A COPY ON EITHER USB or CD will deem the
• The Guidelines for locally produced goods or locally manufactured goods with a
stipulated minimum threshold will be applied where applicable.
• A minimum functional assessment score of 70% will apply to this contract.
• A valid SARS Tax compliance Status pin to be submitted.
• Prospective Service Providers must register on Kouga Municipality’s Supplier
database as per the registration requirements.
• The National Treasury Central Supplier Database Summary report must be
• In order to claim Preference points a valid originally or certified B-BBEE Status level
Verification certificate or a Sworn Affidavit completed on the DTI format must be
submitted to validate the claim.
• The Council reserves the right to accept any tender and, or part thereof, appoint
more than one contractor, and does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any
tender. The Council reserves the right to appoint any contractor.
• The validity period for submission must be 120 days from the closing date.
• Tenders that are deposited in the incorrect box or delivered to any other venue
will not be considered.
Completed documents in a sealed envelope endorsed “SOCIAL HOUSING MIXED LAND USE
DEVELOPMENT ON ERF 353 HUMANSDORP (OLD CARAVAN PARK)”, must be placed in the
Tender Box 21 St Croix Street (back entrance) or 16 Woltemade Street (front entrance),
Jeffrey’s Bay, Room 122 on or before MONDAY 12 SEPTEMBER 2022 at 12:00.
C. DU PLESSIS