KOUGA LOCAL MUNICIPALITY (EC108)
DIRECTORATE: PLANNING DEVELOPMENT AND TOURISM
NOTICE NO: 137/2021
APPOINTMENT OF A PANEL OF ESTATE AGENTS FOR THE SELLING OF RESIDENTIAL IMMOVABLE
Prospective Service Providers are hereby invited to submit tenders for the appointment of a
panel of Estate Agents for the selling of residential immovable properties for Kouga Local
Municipality for a period of three (3) years.
An electronic copy of the tender document will be available on E-Tender portal
www.etender.gov.za or the municipal website www.kouga.gov.za as from Wednesday, 04
A compulsory virtual clarification session will be arranged for those that have shown interest in
bidding for this project on the 18 August 2021 @ 12h00.
Any RSVP or show of interest, received after the 17 August 2021 end of business (16:15) will not be
If you did not RSVP by sending a request to attend or join the virtual clarification
meeting before the due date, your bid will not be considered. (Detail of this is in the tender
• Telegraphic, telephonic, telex, facsimile, email or late tenders will not be
• This contract will be evaluated on the 80/20point scoring system.
• The Guidelines for locally produced goods or locally manufactured goods with a
stipulated minimum threshold will be applied where applicable.
• A minimum functional assessment score of 75% will apply to this contract.
• A valid SARS Tax compliance Status pin to be submitted.
• Prospective Service Providers must register on Kouga Municipality’s Supplier
database as per the registration requirements.
• The National Treasury Central Supplier Database Summary report must be
• In order to claim Preference points a valid originally or certified B-BBEE Status level
Verification certificate or a Sworn Affidavit completed on the DTI format must be
submitted to validate the claim.
• The Council reserves the right to accept any tender and, or part thereof, appoint
more than one contractor, and does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any
tender. The Council reserves the right to appoint any contractor.
• The validity period for submission must be 120 days from the closing date.
• Tenders that are deposited in the incorrect box or delivered to any other venue
will not be considered.
Completed documents in a sealed envelope endorsed “NOTICE NO: 137/2021:
“APPOINTMENT OF A PANEL OF ESTATE AGENTS FOR THE SELLING OF RESIDENTIAL IMMOVABLE
PROPERTIES”, must be placed in the Tender Box 21 St Croix Street (back entrance) or 16
Woltemade Street (front entrance), Jeffrey’s Bay, Room 122 on or before MONDAY, 06
SEPTEMBER 2021 at 12:00.
C. DU PLESSIS