KOUGA LOCAL MUNICIPALITY (EC108)
DIRECTORATE: CORPORATE SERVICES
NOTICE NO: 109/2021
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF PROMOTIONAL AND MARKETING MATERIAL FOR A PERIOD OF TWELVE
Prospective Service Providers are hereby invited to submit tenders for the Supply and Delivery
of Promotional and Marketing Material for a period of twelve (12) months.
An electronic copy of the tender document will be available on E-Tender portal
www.etender.gov.za or the municipal website www.kouga.gov.za as from Monday, 14 June
2021. After downloading the tender document from the website each prospective bidder,
MUST email their contact details to [email protected] and copied to
A compulsory virtual clarification session will be arranged for those that have shown interest in
bidding for this project on the 23 June 2021 @ 11h00.
A request to attend or join the virtual
clarification session MUST be sent to [email protected] and copied to
[email protected] before 16h00 (end of business), the 21 June 2021. Any RSVP or
show of interest, received after 16h00 on the 21 June 2021 will not be considered.
If you did not RSVP by sending a request to attend or join the virtual clarification meeting before the due
date, your bid will not be considered. (Detail of this is in the tender document)
• Telegraphic, telephonic, telex, facsimile, email or late tenders will not be
• This contract will be evaluated on the 80/20point scoring system.
• The Guidelines for locally produced goods or locally manufactured goods with a
stipulated minimum threshold of 100% for Steel Products and Textiles will be
• A valid SARS Tax compliance Status pin to be submitted.
• Prospective Service Providers must register on Kouga Municipality’s Supplier
database as per the registration requirements.
• The National Treasury Central Supplier Database Summary report must be
• In order to claim Preference points a valid originally or certified B-BBEE Status level
Verification certificate or a Sworn Affidavit completed on the DTI format must be
submitted to validate the claim.
• The Council reserves the right to accept any tender and, or part thereof, appoint
more than one contractor, and does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any
tender. The Council reserves the right to appoint any contractor.
• The validity period for submission must be 120 days from the closing date.
• Tenders that are deposited in the incorrect box or delivered to any other venue
will not be considered.
Enquiries relating to this tender must be submitted in writing via e-mail to
[email protected] and copied to [email protected]
Completed documents in a sealed envelope endorsed “NOTICE NO: 109/2021: “SUPPLY AND
DELIVERY OF PROMOTIONAL AND MARKETING MATERIAL FOR A PERIOD OF TWELVE MONTHS”,
must be placed in the Tender Box 21 St Croix Street (back entrance) or 16 Woltemade Street
(front entrance), Jeffrey’s Bay, Room 122 on or before THURSDAY, 15 JULY 2021 at 12:00.
C. DU PLESSIS