KOUGA LOCAL MUNICIPALITY (EC108)
NOTICE NO: 111/2021
SUPPLY NEW PLANT AND VEHICLES ON AN OPERATING LEASE WITH A PULL AND PUSH RESIDUAL
VALUE AT THE END OF THE TERM PER ITEM FOR A PERIOD OF 36 AND OR 60 MONTHS
Prospective Service Providers are hereby invited to submit tenders for the Supply and Delivery
of New Plant and Vehicles on an Operating Lease with a Push and Pull Residual Value at the
end of the term per item a period of 36 months and/or 60 months for Kouga Local
An electronic copy of the tender document will be available on E-Tender portal
www.etender.gov.za or the municipal website www.kouga.gov.za as from Thursday, 27 May
A compulsory virtual clarification session will be arranged for those that have shown interest in
bidding for this project on the 07 June 2021 @ 14h00.
Any RSVP or show of interest, received after 16h00 on the 04 June 2021 will not be considered. If you did not RSVP
by sending a request to attend or join the virtual clarification meeting before the due date,
your bid will not be considered. (Detail of this is in the tender document)
• Telegraphic, telephonic, telex, facsimile, email or late tenders will not be
• This contract will be evaluated on the 80/20point scoring system.
• The Guidelines for locally produced goods or locally manufactured goods with a
stipulated minimum threshold where applicable will be applied.
• A minimum functional assessment score of 70% will apply to this contract.
• A valid SARS Tax compliance Status pin to be submitted.
• Prospective Service Providers must register on Kouga Municipality’s Supplier
database as per the registration requirements.
• The National Treasury Central Supplier Database Summary report must be
• In order to claim Preference points a valid originally or certified B-BBEE Status level
Verification certificate or a Sworn Affidavit completed on the DTI format must be
submitted to validate the claim.
• The Council reserves the right to accept any tender and, or part thereof, appoint
more than one contractor, and does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any
tender. The Council reserves the right to appoint any contractor.
• The validity period for submission must be 120 days from the closing date.
• Tenders that are deposited in the incorrect box or delivered to any other venue
will not be considered.
Completed documents in a sealed envelope endorsed “NOTICE NO: 111/2021: “SUPPLY AND
DELIVERY NEW PLANT AND VEHICLES ON AN OPERATING LEASE WITH A PULL AND PUSH
RESIDUAL VALUE AT THE END OF THE TERM PER ITEM FOR A PERIOD OF 36 AND OR 60 MONTHS
FOR KOUGA LOCAL MUNICIPALITY ”, must be placed in the Tender Box 21 St Croix Street (back
entrance) or 16 Woltemade Street (front entrance), Jeffrey’s Bay, Room 122 on or before
MONDAY, 28 JUNE 2021 at 12:00.
C. DU PLESSIS