KOUGA LOCAL MUNICIPALITY (EC108)
DIRECTORATE: COMMUNITY SERVICES
NOTICE NO: 111/2020
REQUEST FOR QUOTE (RFQ): SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF 6 CUBIC METER (6m³) SKIP
BINS TO KOUGA MUNICIPALITY
Prospective Service Providers are hereby invited to submit tenders for the Supply and Delivery
of 6 cubic meter Skip Bins to Kouga Municipality.
DETAILED SPECIFICATION IS AVAILABLE ELECTRONICALLY:
Compulsory Terms of Reference Document containing specifications and necessary
documentation will be available on E-Tender portal www.etender.gov.za or the municipal
CONDITIONS OF THIS RFQ:
• Telegraphic, telephonic, telex, facsimile, email or late tenders will not be
• This contract will be evaluated on the 80/20 point scoring system
• The Guidelines for locally produced goods or locally manufactured goods with a
stipulated minimum threshold where applicable will be applied.
• A valid SARS Tax Compliance Status Pin may be requested to verify tax status.
• Prospective Service Providers must register on Kouga Municipality’s Supplier
database as per the registration requirements.
• The National Treasury Central Supplier Database Summary report must be
• In order to claim Preference points a valid original or certified B-BBEE Status level
Verification certificate / EME Certificate / Sworn Affidavit must be submitted to
validate the claim.
• The Council reserves the right to accept any tender and, or part thereof, appoint
more than one contractor, and does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any
tender. The Council reserves the right to appoint any contractor.
• The validity period for submission must be 120 days from the closing date.
• RFQ’s that are deposited in the incorrect box or delivered to any other venue will
not be considered.
Quotations in a sealed envelope endorsed “NOTICE NO: 111/2020: “SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF
6 CUBIC METER SKIP BINS TO KOUGA MUNICIPALITY”, must be placed in the Tender Box 21 St
Croix Street (back entrance) or 16 Woltemade Street (front entrance), Jeffreys Bay, Room 122
on or before WEDNESDAY, 09 SEPTEMBER 2020 at 12:00.
C. DU PLESSIS
P.O Box 21
Photo: Robbie Irlam