KOUGA LOCAL MUNICIPALITY (EC108)
DIRECTORATE: INFRASTRUCTURE & ENGINEERING
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF LED STREETLIGHTS AND FLOODLIGHTS
Prospective Service Providers are hereby invited to submit tenders for the Supply and
Delivery of LED streetlights and floodlights to Kouga Local Municipality.
An electronic copy of the tender document will be available on E-Tender portal
www.etender.gov.za or the municipal website www.kouga.gov.za.
Printed copies of
the Tender Document will be available at a non- refundable fee of R300 per document
as from Tuesday, 06 August 2019 from the Registry Section, 33 Da Gama Road, Jeffreys
Bay,6330 Tel No: 042 2002200.
• Telegraphic, telephonic, telex, facsimile, email or late tenders will not be accepted.
• This contract will be evaluated on the 80/20 point scoring system.
• The Guidelines for locally produced goods or locally manufactured goods with a
stipulated minimum threshold where applicable will be applied.
• A valid SARS Tax Clearance Certificate and the Tax compliance Status pin to be
• Prospective Service Providers must register on Kouga Municipality’s Supplier
database as per the registration requirements.
• The National Treasury Central Supplier Database Summary report must be
• In order to claim Preference points a valid originally or certified B-BBEE Status level
Verification certificate or a Sworn Affidavit completed on the DTI format must be
submitted to validate the claim.
• The Council reserves the right to accept any tender and, or part thereof, appoint
more than one contractor, and does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any
tender. The Council reserves the right to appoint any contractor.
• The validity period for submission must be 120 days from the closing date.
• Tenders that are deposited in the incorrect box or delivered to any other venue will
not be considered.
Completed documents in a sealed envelope endorsed “NOTICE NO: 149/2019:
“SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF LED STREETLIGHTS AND FLOODLIGHTS”, must be placed in the
Tender Box 21 St Croix Street (back entrance) or 16 Woltemade Street (front entrance),
Jeffrey’s Bay, Room 122 on or before FRIDAY, 06 SEPTEMBER 2019 at 12:00.
C. DU PLESSIS