The Oakley X-Over prizegiving will take place at Jolly Dolphin tonight and an auction on behalf of the Supertubes Surfing Foundation will take place shortly afterwards.
Rugby legends John Smit, Bob Skinstad and Butch James will all be in attendance and have signed a number of items, including rugby balls and rash vests which will all be auctioned to raise funds for the Supertubes Foundation, who keep the beaches around Supertubes in pristine condition.
There will also be a Trek Superfly FS6 Mountain Bike (valued at R 30 000) on offer at the auction.
Afterwards locals, surfers and celebrities will party with Jack Parow as the JBay Winterfest Music Festival gets rocking!
The items on auction include:
– A Trek Superfly FS6 Mountain Bike (value over R30k).
– An authentic current rugby players’ jersey, framed and signed by the current Springbok squad.
– 2 x rugby balls, signed by all the X-Over athletes.
– 2 x surf rash vests from this year’s X-Over, signed by all athletes.
– 2 x MTB tops from this year’s X-Over, signed by all the athletes.