JBay man burns to death in shack fire

A resident of Jacob Zuma Street in Ocean View was burnt to death in the early hours of Sunday morning when a candle blew over while he was sleeping.

Luyanda Breakfast was trapped inside the shack and could not escape once it was on fire.

Article continues below...

Police spokeperson Marianatte Olivier said that other residents in Jacob Zuma Street alerted the Police about the fire after they heard cries but Luyanda was already dead when the Police arrived on the scene.