Finis, the provider of select training equipment for the U.S. Olympic Swim Team, has announced the launch of the Hydro Tracker GPS.
The Hydro Tracker GPS is a tracking, mapping and performance reporting device designed for open water swimmers.
The free online FINIS Streamline Training Log allows swimmers to set goals and analyze stats including splits, speed, distance, accumulated time, and elevation.
“We created the Hydro Tracker GPS to meet the needs of open water swimmers” says John Mix, President of FINIS. “Our Hydro Tracker GPS and free Streamline Log allows swimmers to dig deeper into their key workout stats, providing them with invaluable ongoing feedback.”
The FINIS Hydro Tracker GPS easily and securely attaches to swim goggle straps on the back of the head, or included neoprene armband and does not require GPS calibration. Full features and benefits include:
• Accurate GPS Tracking – Engineered to rest on the back of the head so swimmers receive a constant GPS signal
• Online Mapping – View your route on a Google Maps™
• Hydrodynamic Clips – Attaches the tracker securely to goggle straps for optimal signal detection
• Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery – Up to 16 hours of use
• 2 Button Operation – Simple and easy to use interface with LED indicators
• Multi-Sport Compatible – Can be used for swimming, running, walking, biking, skiing and hiking.
• No Calibration Needed -Just put on the tracker and you’re ready to go