Want to find out what is going on in JBay and get to know the town like a local?
The town now has its very own Smartphone App developed by AppyTown™ and provides a new and exciting way for the J-Bay community to connect with local businesses and each other.
The App is an essential all-in-one tool for anyone living in Jeffreys and has a number of useful features designed to make life easier for the local community.
The App is free to use and can be found in the in the apple and android stores by searching for “Jeffreys Bay App”.
There is an html version for all other smart phones at http://goo.gl/74fQ6u
Features of the App include:
1. A Business Directory – the easiest way to find information and connect with any business in J-Bay
2. Events Calendar – always be up to date with what’s happening in and around J-Bay. You can even share events with your friends right from within the app!
3. Special Offers and Vouchers – the app has a section where businesses can include any specials and vouchers they have on offer.
4. Activities – a list of activities and fun days out in the local area. A great place to find some interesting ideas to fill up your weekends and holidays.
5. JBay News –direct access to local news in your pocket at all times so you never miss another headline again!
6. Loyalty Programmes – the days of carrying around multiple loyalty cards that get lost and damaged is over. Now businesses can set-up loyalty schemes within the app making it easier for you to earn rewards around town with your phone.
7. Tide Tables and recommended fishing times – a must-have for all the fisherman and surfers in town!
8. Emergency Numbers – do you know the number for the local police… ambulance… fire brigade… NSRI…? Neither do we!
Now you don’t have to since we store all the emergency info you need in the app so it’s easily accessible in an emergency with 1 click dialling.
This is just the start. The Appytown team are working on some great new ideas for the benefit of the local community which will be added to the app in the near future.
The app also provides an easy way for the community to make suggestions on how the app can grow and be improved.
Download the app today and give your feedback.
AppyTown is in the process of rolling out mobile apps for towns across South Africa.
There are currently 34 town apps planned for roll out in 2016. For more information, contact email@example.com