With less than 50 days to the World Cup kick off, the Eastern Cape Tourism Board (ECTB) is calling for all frontline employers and employees in the tourism sector who engage with tourists to attend the Service Excellence Seminars that will be presented by the world renowned Disney Institute starting on 31 May..
Through this programme, ECTB in partnership with the National Department of Tourism expect to achieve the following goals:
- Champion service transformation in the Eastern Cape for 2010 and beyond;
- Create a customer service oriented Eastern Cape for 2010 and beyond;
- Craft a “solution-minded” customer service culture in the Eastern Cape for 2010 and beyond;
- Provide human behaviour solutions to EC for 2010 and beyond;
- Ensure EC delivers world-class customer service in 2010 and beyond; and
- Touch the entire service economy in EC so that 2010 leaves a legacy.
To register for this FREE seminar in your area, you can either
OR call 0861 453 666 (toll free number)
For more information on the seminar, please contact Ms. Corinne Flanagan on 043 701 9600