- Travel & Tourism
Terms and Conditions – copyright
1. Intellectual Property Protection
The contents and design of the Site and any material e-mailed to you or otherwise supplied to you in conjunction with the Site (such contents, design and materials being collectively referred to as the “jeffreysbaynews.com Content”), are copyright of jeffreysbaynews.com.
2. Use of jeffreysbaynews.com Content
You may retrieve and display the jeffreysbaynews.com Content on a computer screen or mobile telephone, print individual pages on paper and store such pages in electronic form on your mobile telephone for your personal, non-commercial use. Except as expressly set out above, you may not reproduce, modify or in any way commercially exploit any of the Content. In particular, but without limiting the general application of the restrictions contained in the preceding sentence, you may not do any of the following without prior written permission from jeffreysbaynews.com:
1. reproduce or store in or transmit to any other web site, newsgroup, mailing list, electronic bulletin board, server or other storage device connected to a network or regularly or systematically store in electronic or print form, all or any part of jeffreysbaynews.com Content, or
2. modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit all or any part of jeffreysbaynews.com Content without the prior written consent of jeffreysbaynews.com,
3. remove the copyright from any copies of jeffreysbaynews.com Content made under these Terms.
Any use of jeffreysbaynews.com Content not specifically permitted above is expressly prohibited. Requests for permission for other uses i.e. reprint usage may be sent to email@example.com and may be subject to a fee.